Saturday, March 1, 2008

Cold Saturday

It is cold today. It snowed for a little while, but it stopped. I felt the cold breeze even in my room. I have a good heat at home but now, I just feel the breeze coming in from outside. I did not do much today other than just working on my projects. I actually have 3 more weeks till winter school is over but I want to get my projects done. I do not like on waiting till the last minute to work on it.

I am finished with my Management research paper. I also have finished my financial analysis on my accounting class. I just need to print it out and ready to submit on Monday. I will put my resume together and my cover letter tomorrow and have it printed out in a nice resume paper.

The essay, I will just work on it as the days goes on. But I need to put my introduction together on that as it is due this Wednesday. God bless me!!! The next few days will be very very busy.


No comments: